We had a wonderful Halloween weekend. Dave took a half day from work so that we could have our traditional Halloween doughnuts. We had a bunch of friends and their kids over for homemade doughnuts and hot chocolate. It was so fun to see everyone's costumes. My biggest disappointment is that I didn't take pictures. I had my camera out and everything! Ugh! For Halloween Mark was batman, Dave's idea, obviously. I'm sorry that Dave and I didn't dress up. I was feeling really uncreative that day and couldn't come up with anything cute. We finally wore jeans and "country" shirts, Dave told everyone that we were "metro cowboys"--I don't know what that is, but I love that he used the word "metro" because that's not the typical, manly man Dave.
My Superhero!
Gotta love decorating pumpkins!
4 comments:
What a sweet Batman Mark makes! Your Halloween doughnut tradition sounds scrumptious, perhaps I'll start that one up, too :)
so cute! Mark is growing so fast!
Mark looked DARLING!!!!
Mark looks so awesome in his costume! man he's getting big, i was just noticing how much hair he has! can't wait to see you next week :)
Post a Comment