At the end of May we had our first official visitors in our new home: The Anderson family. Dave's parents, his two sisters, his brother and his wife, and four grandkids all arrived in Naperville to party for a week. It was a blast to have them all here and be able to show off my home turf and our new home.
we celebrated Steve, Dave's brother's, birthday. Mark got really into the party. :)
we also went swimming....
to the brook field zoo
the cousins, Jacob, Caleb, and Parker

Mark and Dave, heading to see the polar bear display (one of our favorites)
Chi-town
more cousins, Parker, Jacob, Jeremiah, and Caleb
for dessert Dave, Steve, Stephanie, and I stayed in the city and had a date night at the top of the John Hancock building. This picture with Steph and I was taken from the ladies restroom, known as the best view of the city--I must say it is an AMAZING view.
Thanks Andersons for coming out to the mid-west. We loved having you.






No comments:
Post a Comment