Mark is getting excited to see his aunts and uncles in Orlando at the end of April. Yay for the 2nd Quinn Reunion. I hope you all come with stamina to play basketball (commonly known as bball at our house) because Mark is expecting to play basketball with each and every one of you for hours on end--be prepared! :)
4 comments:
I'm going to pretend that Mark was addressing me when he said "Natalie" at the beginning of the video. :) SO CUTE!
Wait! My computer won't let me see this. Is it a video? I want to watch!!! Let's figure out how I can see it. :) And I want to see pictures of the new little man!!!
I figured it out! Our filter was blocking it. What I want to know is why Hannah did not have Mark say Justin and Melissa! ha ha Mark is so cute. I love the seal, crab, and fish imitations...not to mention the fact that he knows who Jimmer is. I love this kid!
Dear Natalie...if that makes you sleep better at night then I give you permission to keep thinking that... ;)
What a great video! This kid is really going places. And now he is a big brother!
P.S. I can't wait to see pictures of the two Anderson Boys!
Post a Comment