We had a ball of a time with Mark's first birthday. I had a little too much fun with Grandma Anderson in planning the party. We invited Mark's friends from his playgroup over and had a ball-themed party. (Dave nixed the "High School Musical" party mommy wanted to do so we had to go with something more manly) Here is what the layout looked like.
Cupcakes were the dessert of choice because of their ability to be small, low maintenance, and the potential to be extremely cute!
To make the party more fun we had a ball pit with all sorts of balls that were different colors and shapes. Plus, outside the pit were more balls that were even bigger (we used exercise balls). The kids all LOVED the party, as it is perfectly seen in this picture. ha ha ha. But really, what would a birthday party be without some tears?
4 comments:
happy birthday little dude! Looks like quite the party!
It was a fun party; thanks for planning it!
Glad the birthday was such a success! I'm sorry I never RSVP'd. We were all very sick this week, but we're much better now. :)
I am so sorry we didn't make it. It looked like a blast!
Post a Comment