Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quinn Family Reunion

We had a blast this weekend at the first official Quinn Family Reunion. Melissa and Justin Black flew out for the occasion. We swam, seadooed, played games, and ate! It was a ton of fun being together as a family. It was particularly fun visiting Michigan City Beach as a family. We've been going to that same beach for the past 15 years. It's weird how many times we've been to that beach and even crazier to think that we're still going there after all these years. I never thought I'd be taking my children to that beach. Dave ad I totally rocked out seadooing. I've been driving seadoo's since I was 8 or 9 so I must say, without bragging too much, that I'm pretty much amazing at it. And happily I can seadoo this summer (last summer I was pregnant and seadooing wasn't allowed). Melissa and Justin, thanks for making the sacrifice of leaving school and work and coming to Chicago, we loved hanging with you all. Last, I want to give a big shout out to our good friend, James Hansen, who watched the store for us and thus allowed Dave to attend the reunion. Thanks so much James! You did an awesome job.

The family at Michigan City Beach in our Quinn Reunion '09 shirts (we take reunions very seriously!)

The weather rocked this weekend. So we got optimal time to ride our seadoos!

Dave you've got mad skills--although not as good as mine! I love you and really appreciated you taking time away from the store to attend this reunion. You rock!

Clearly this picture speaks for itself

For a white guy Dave has pretty good hops!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! So jealous of the weather and the beach fun...

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Haha--I LOVE the last picture! !!