Chicago and I have had a rough year. The weather, which honestly isn't one of Chicago's charms, has been particularly bad this year by being either freezing, or rainy, or unbearably hot and as always humid! This has made me and Chicago not the best of friends. But I must say that last Saturday Chicago reconciled itself with me because the weather was PERFECT! Dave and I took advantage of this splendid weather by going on a family bike ride along the lake shore of the city. We spent about two hours riding along the coast, passing the planetarium, Navy Pier, and the North Beach. The night was finished by eating at the Star of Siam-a favorite restaurant of mine. It was an amazing few hours and helped me fall back in love with Chicago. Chicago, you're still my sweet home.

Here we are in front of the Buckingham Fountain
Chase Hannah, Dad, Mom, Natalie, Me, Mark, and Dave

Mark: "Biking Rocks!"

Sweet Home Chicago! Isn't the city beautiful?
1 comment:
awesome pictures! I love the one of mark on the bike. I miss sweet home chicago!
Post a Comment