Monday, May 18, 2009

Mark's Trick

A Quinn tradition is balancing a standing baby in one's hands. Mark at 4 months and about 18lbs is able to stand and balance on Dave's and Grandpa's hands. Dave says it's quite a work out to hold him in the air, but as you can see Mark loves it.

Dave and I are really enjoying this new role being parents. And we're trying to enjoy every minute of Mark's quickly changing life. Mark as you can tell by his size (two weeks ago Mark weighed in at 17lbs 11oz and was 26 3/4 inches long) he is constantly growing and getting bigger every day. I feel very lucky to be his mom and to be able to have the full-time job of taking care of him. This is a great time of life!

2 comments:

Katie said...

He is pretty darn cute!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Jardan used to always do that with Eve and it scared me so bad! I miss you, Katie!