We were very fortunate this past week to have both my grandparents, Hank and Daryl Hoole, and Dave's family, Jim, Ann, and Lori Anderson celebrate with us Mark's baby blessing. It was a wonderful experience to have so many family members in town for this special occasion. Not only did we have out-of-town visitors for this event, but we had a lot of local support, my family, the Dungans, the Taylors, and the Matthews. Thanks for the love and support, we love you guys!
Handsome Mark in his blessing outfit--it as quite a process to find one that would 1.) fit him and 2.) not be too cutisie and frilly
Our family!
Jim, Ann, and Lori with Dave, Mark, and I
Our adopted grandparents, Grace and Jim Dungan
6 comments:
I was bummed we couldn't go but I'm so glad you got to share his special day with so many family members and friends. I want to squeeze that boy! We need to hang out :)
congrats you guys! He looks so handsome!
Congratulations! We wish we could see you guys and meet little Mark!
Cute pictures! How awesome to have the whole family out!
Add us as a link:
http://rexkira.blogspot.com/
- Rex & Kira
Katie! Your family is beautiful! I'm so happy for you, your son is darling. Congratulations on the baby blessing!
So cute! What an adorable family! Katie, I loved chatting with you today! Thanks for your cheerful and inspiring example! love you!
Post a Comment