Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Manly Man

Gender is innate! I have recently learned this in the way that Mark is talking. I expected Mark to make cute goo-gaa noises...well I was wrong! Mark acts like a caveman/football player in his loud grunts. Despite the fact that he's totally inarticulate (he is only4 1/2 months) his grunts are adorable and I love listening to him. I think the cutest thing about Mark is how much he talks. Mark may look a lot like Dave (especially in the mouth area--he does facial expressions that are so like Dave) however, I think he is a motormouth just like his mom. Dave and I have decided that he's a very social baby.

4 comments:

Aubrey and Jardan said...

He is so darling! I love baby noises when they think they're talking to you! How've you been?

Kari said...

I think you're right about the gender based noises...Chase is totally a cute little grunter too!

Kerri said...

I totally agree with you! I was so surprised to hear Carter's baby voice sound so manly! I completely relate! I'm glad you posted this Video!

Lisa said...

Katie,
First off, you don't have to hire me, I will shop with you anytime!

Second, come back to Utah so I can play with little Mark again, I think while he was grunting he was trying to say, "Lisa".

Third, it is so fun to see you and Dave as parents, and you guys are so sweet with Mark. You can tell he is a very loved baby.

Fourth, seriously though, come back to Utah so we can hang out.

Love,
Lisa