Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mark's Nursery



Finally it's complete (Mark came 10 days early so it took me a few weeks to have his nursery ready for him)



These are the pictures of Mark taken on the day he was born, I thought they'd be fun to hang above his bed -- there's no question whose room it is! :)


I love this changing table because it doubles as a dresser, which is nice because I don't have a lot of space for extra furniture (plus I got free shipping!)


Mark and Dave worked hard getting the nursery all set up. Mark worked so hard that we thought he deserved the nap he took in the middle of setting up his changing table!

5 comments:

Deters said...

That's a beautiful nursery you have set up for little Mark. And the pictures look great!

The Romney Family said...

Katie, your nursery is beautiful! I love the pictures hanging over the crib. Isn't it so fun to decorate a baby's room?! Kate's nursery is BY FAR the nicest-looking room in our house!

Jess said...

Wow, that's way nicer than what Jackson got at first, and still nicer than what he has. Shhh, don't tell him though. He'll never know the difference. It looks so cute! I love the pictures above his bed. He looks so healthy, and you look great, Katie! I hope you're doing well! That was so neat you got to see Kristin again too. Lucky ducks. I miss you both:( When are you going to come to Texas?

Kerri said...

really good job, katie!!! it is so classy! and yet not baby enough to make dave feel out of place when he has to work...now, where is all the superman stuff?

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of the nursery! My mom just told me ALL about how cute it is and I so I figured I leave a note on your blog asking to see pics of it. But here it is already! She was right, it is adorable! You're so creative -- I'm going to have to come to you for advise later. And Mark is absolutely adorable too -- I love his hair!