I am so glad that you've posted!!! Great pictures! You look so fantastic! and if you're tired at all, you are hiding it well! I was surprised to see you at church on Sunday--baby free!! Keep everyone healthy! it will warm up soon enough!
So glad that I finally looked at my facebook and saw Steve's note. I've been wanting to bug someone to send pictures! He's adorable. All that hair! Wow. Glad he is here safely--hope you guys are getting some sleep.
3 comments:
yay! I am glad that Dave's fam got to come and visit! I totally think that Mark looks like Dave...what do you guys think?
I am so glad that you've posted!!! Great pictures! You look so fantastic! and if you're tired at all, you are hiding it well! I was surprised to see you at church on Sunday--baby free!! Keep everyone healthy! it will warm up soon enough!
So glad that I finally looked at my facebook and saw Steve's note. I've been wanting to bug someone to send pictures! He's adorable. All that hair! Wow. Glad he is here safely--hope you guys are getting some sleep.
Post a Comment