
Here he is...our little bundel of joy! He was born January 6, 2009 at 1:07am. He weighed in at 8lbs 4oz and was 21 inches tall! He has stolen our hearts already. I haven't time to post a ton of pictures, but keep checkin our blog because more will be coming!
13 comments:
Yay! Congratulations - he's adorable! Can't wait to see more pics. :)
I'm so glad he's here! What a sweet little face.
Katie,
Hey! Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to the new mommy. :) I was in SLC with your aunts and grandma yesterday and was so excited to hear the good news! (The quilt they're making for you is adorable, by the way!) And it was so fun to see little Mark's pictures. I hope everything went well and that you're feeling ok. I would love to hear more about everything and see more pictures sometime. I'm sure you're exhausted and pretty busy enjoying your precious little bundle, but if you ever send out any mass emails with pictures or more details, I'd love to be on the list! There's not a whole lot I enjoy more right now than talking about pregnancy and childbirth and BABIES! :) Anyway, congrats again--you look great and little Mark is just adorable.
Amy (Romney)
akromney@gmail.com
Oh Katie, I'm so happy for you guys! Isn't it the most amazing experience? Can't wait to see more pictures!
It's Bethany... I'm posting from my Dad's computer though.Congrats! Take care of yourself, and call me when you can! (I know how precious sleep is in those first few days... so I won't call you in case you're napping, but call ME!)
Congrats you guys! He has so much hair! He's adorable and I love the name!
Congratulations Dave and Katie! How exciting...we'll be checking back for more pictures.:)
-Brett and Kari
Congrats! He's so cute... can't wait to see him in person. :)
Yeah! Congratulations! He looks darling. Glad to hear he is here. Good luck with recovery. :)
How did I not hear you had your baby?!! Congrats- he is absolutely darling! You look great and I hope you are feeling well. I'd like to add you as a reader on our blog- email me your address and I'll send you an invite!
LUVS, Mels
bella_mels@hotmail.com
Congratulations Katie!
Ashlee Lunt (Kempton)
Post a Comment