This past week we celebrated my 24th birthday and Thanksgiving! It was a fabulous week with tons of food and lots of fun times with family and friends. In these pictures of my large stomach I'm at 34 weeks! Yeah, I'm almost done!
Katie, I don't know what you're talking about, you also look beautiful, and you're not as big as you think. You're so close! Hope things are going well for you. BTW, happy birthday on Wednesday last week. Sorry I forgot to call, it was kind of crazy with family here. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love you!
Happy Birthday! You are looking great and almost there! I am getting a little antsy to be done myself :) We need to get together sometime, even if it is after the babies & reinstate our lunch tradition, maybe once a month or something. Good luck on the last leg!
What a good lookin' pregnant lady you are!! I just mailed your little package. Sorry I haven't returned your phone call. Things have been so busy. We definitely need to plan a trip to Chicago sometime soon. Maybe Spring Break?
4 comments:
Katie, I don't know what you're talking about, you also look beautiful, and you're not as big as you think. You're so close! Hope things are going well for you. BTW, happy birthday on Wednesday last week. Sorry I forgot to call, it was kind of crazy with family here. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love you!
Happy Birthday! You are looking great and almost there! I am getting a little antsy to be done myself :) We need to get together sometime, even if it is after the babies & reinstate our lunch tradition, maybe once a month or something. Good luck on the last leg!
What a good lookin' pregnant lady you are!! I just mailed your little package. Sorry I haven't returned your phone call. Things have been so busy. We definitely need to plan a trip to Chicago sometime soon. Maybe Spring Break?
Katie, you are so cute pregnant. Not everyone looks good that far along, but you look darling! Good luck with the baby!
Post a Comment