
i FINALLY captured caleb's adorable smile on camera. he's been such a happy baby. he's almost always smiling or sucking on his hands.

i love this photo. to me it shows so much of caleb's personality. he's such an observer. always looking around at watching everything we're doing.

caleb loves to perform and talk when he has a willing listener. he LOVES attention. his favorite thing is to be held facing outward so he can see everyone and everything around him.

already, like his dad, his facial expressions are very distinct. sometimes the looks he gives me make me laugh out loud.

quickest way to make caleb stop crying: pick him up and play with him.
1 comment:
Caleb is adorable! It is so fun to see new pictures of him. Natalie was telling me just the other day how much he looks like Dave, but I must say I see a lot of you in him too, especially in that first picture. I think it is the eyes.
Post a Comment