Mark and I just got back from a quick little sabbatical to North Carolina where we met, for the first time, Andrew and Isaac--two of the cutest twin boys I've ever seen. (I'm only slightly bias being their aunt) It was amazing seeing my sister, Melissa, transition from independent woman to mom. She's doing an amazing job keeping up with two baby boys.
Mark was thrilled to play the role of "big boy" around the babies. He wanted to be involved in everything: holding the babies, burping them, playing ball with them (he didn't understand why the babies wouldn't throw the ball back to him) His new phrase is when it comes to babies is, "me too"
So weird coincidence, Melissa and I had the same pj's for our babies. Here are all the boys.
The boy weekend with Melissa prepared me for news I got when Mark and I returned. We learned this week that we're having another boy! We're so excited Mark is going to have a buddy.
5 comments:
Katie, congratulations! I hope that your dad and Chase are grateful for the bounty of boys in the second generation of Mark Quinns. :)
Ah :) yea!
I'm so happy mark will have a little bro! You Quinn girls make some handsome boys!
Yay! We're on boy #2 too...fun.:)
So fun! You'll love it, I'm sure. And now they'll have boy cousins to play with!
Post a Comment