it true...i am in love with a super-zoom, quick shot casio ex-fh20 camera. i can't help it. the picture quality is amazing, it's fast, and it was ON SALE! does it get any better? i'm the type of person who needs three things in her purse: wallet, cell phone, and camera.
isn't it cute?
isn't it cute?the thing i love most about this camera is how fast it takes pictures,
look at this two picture series...
so fast that i'm not even ready for it!
perfect!
i don't usually endorse products, but my search for the perfect camera was a long time coming. may i have many wonderful memories filmed through this sweet, cute, super-fast camera. :)
3 comments:
and it helps to have beautiful subjects to take pictures of :)
awesome stuff, hope I got one too..at the moment i am using the ordinary digital camera :(
Wow How I wish I have a DSLR. I like taking pictures. I will soon place pictures in my blog. Lots of it. yeah!
Post a Comment