Friday, February 27, 2009

Mark's Talking!

Being a mom is so much fun. I have loved the past 7 weeks as I've watched Mark grow and develop. Dave and I are loving the stage Mark is in right now because he is starting to talk to us and to SMILE. There is nothing better in the world then seeing your baby smile at you.

Here Mark is telling Dave all about his day with Mommy

As you can tell by the uncertain look on his face, Mark hasn't quite learned yet how to smile for the camera

Best Buds enjoying a nap together.

3 comments:

Krissi said...

he is so stinkin' cute! me and emmy can't wait to hang out on thursday!

Cagney and Laci said...

Congrats! What a cute boy! I love all of his adorable dark hair!

Julie said...

Mark is so stinkin cute, you guys did a great job! Being a mom is so much fun and every new stage is so neat to experience with them.