It finally happeded...Melissa married her high school sweethart, Justin Black. They got married in the Nauvoo Temple, which by the way has become my all-time favorite temples. It's SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Everyone should visit it sometime in their life (the sooner the better because then you could visit me too and we could go together, I only live 3 1/2 hours from Nauvoo). Also, Beth Lindorf, one of my best friends from high school came in town for Melissa's wedding and we had fun touring around Chicago, Naperville, and Nauvoo.
Hi Katie! I came across your blog and I'm honored that I made it into a few of your pictures! Hope all is going well for you and Dave. We'll definitely be checking back for more updates!
You girls are so beautiful! I'm glad to hear that the wedding went so well. Can you post or email some pictures with Justin and Melissa? Thanks for keeping us updated on life!
Katie! Post some pics of your visit. I need to get copies. I hope you are doing great. We are seriously considering coming up for Labor Day. We'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
I wish that I could have been there! I hope all is well with you lately! :)
Hi Katie! I came across your blog and I'm honored that I made it into a few of your pictures! Hope all is going well for you and Dave. We'll definitely be checking back for more updates!
You girls are so beautiful! I'm glad to hear that the wedding went so well. Can you post or email some pictures with Justin and Melissa? Thanks for keeping us updated on life!
Katie! Post some pics of your visit. I need to get copies. I hope you are doing great. We are seriously considering coming up for Labor Day. We'll keep you posted.
That last picture of Dave is so HOT! He is quite the man....Katie you are one lucky girl. Best to both of you...RobA
Post a Comment