Monday, June 9, 2008

Trip to Utah!

Dave and I had a FABULOUS vacation to Utah in April. I was able to officially graduate from BYU! See good friends that I haven't seen in quite awhile, including Beth Lindorf, Angela Fischer, and Jana Gunn, who have recently returned from missions. I loved seeing Jen Walker and Tracie Fri, and of course, the adorable Mia, Bethany's new baby! I had a once in a life-time experience when Dave, Steve, and Joseph and I went sky diving! Wow, that was probably one of the experiences in my life that I will NEVER forget. It was the greatest, and let me just say, if you ever get a chance to go, don't let it pass you up, sky diving is just too amazing! We were able to spend lots of time with Dave's family, go hiking, and eat a lot of Cafe Rio, man I miss eating there. Also, we saw my family, my grandparents, Nancy in the hospital (who is recovering very well), Brad and Niki, Emily, Lauren and Marcus Holmes. All-in-all it was a great trip.

2 comments:

Shelton and Bethany said...

Hooray! You posted!

Krissi said...

I have to say, I had pretty much given up on your blog, but I randomly checked it and low and behold, pictures! Yay! We went private a while ago, so email me at krissimae@gmail.com and I'll send you the link. It was great talking to you on Saturday, we'll have to hang out when you are feeling better! congratulations again! -krissi