Life comes at you fast. It feels just like yesterday that we were living in Columbia and yet it's been over two months since we've moved! Crazy! So much has happened since we left. The most exciting thing was a FABULOUS trip to Europe with Dave and my family. We began our trip in Itay where we did about everything you possibly could do in the 6 days we had. I ran my family's legs and ears off going from place to place and telling them everything I could remember that I experienced last spring (if you can remember I studied in Italy last spring). Then we finished our trip celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary in Holland. It was increditable to be in Holland and sharing that experience with the entire Hoole family, all my grandparent's children and most of their grandchildren were able to travel to Holland for the occasion, which meant that we had easily 60+ people touring around Holland.
Dave and I feel like we've been on vacation all summer because we've been living out of a suitecase all summer and we're excited to finally get into our new apartment and have a home again! We haven't been able to move into our new place because on top of Dave setting up his two T-Mobile stores (which should open at the end of August), there were two big weddings, a trip to Europe, and babysitting my siblings when my parents and Hannah went on a trip that didn't leave us a free week to move in. CRAZY! So the reality of being here permenately hasn't hit because I feel like I've just been visiting for the summer. Naperville will feel more like home once we have a place. I'm so excited for that!
2 comments:
wow! sounds like europe was awesome...so glad you're having a great time & are ready to settle in... now that we know you havent really been living in columbia wearing wigs and sunglasses to make us all think you "moved"... we miss you guys! yeah, the babe's growin like a champ. fun to hear from you. keep the posts coming & throw on some pics while you're at it, will ya?! good luck with the move! ashbys
Katie! Hey, are you helping Melissa with all her wedding plans? How is life going for you? Its so fun to keep up on life through blogs!
love ya,
Jeanne
Post a Comment